- Name: Masumura, Seigo, m(as)m [family name, given name, handle name]
- Age: 45
- Occupation: Programmer / Text processor
- Mode of life: Tsutsuist and mania of Japanese direct input method
- Origin of hadle name: Secret
- Pronunciation of handle name: Not defined (Please read as you like)
- What I think recently: Are shapes of keyboards good like this realy?
- What I doubt recently: Whether or not Kanchoku diffuses in *this* century?
- What I make recently: New software of Japanese direct input method.
- Another handle name: 'Alchemist of Kanchoku'
Do you think it's all right?
( Yes / No )
[ m(as)m's home position