- Board was moved to Blog. (Japanese)
- Board was moved. (Japanese)
- Addresses of all pages changed.
- I updated the page of "Links".
- I uploaded
"KanNavi" ver.1.20. (Japanese)
- That is possible Kanchoku with "VJE-Delta" that will be launched next spring was confirmed.
The data of G-Code for VJE was disclosed. (Japanese)
- I rewrote the page of "keyboard". (Japanese)
- There was absence in the Roman characters dictionary of TUT-code.
Please utilize and please download the modification version, even if it is bothersome.
- The Roman characters dictionary of WXG (for Windows) of the A.I.Soft were expanded.
When you update it to
the full set of TUT-code is able to be utilized. (Japanese)
- I uploaded the modification version of
- I disclosed the new version of
"KanNavi" officially. (Japanese)
- I found the association 2 stroke method called
- The following page with regard to KanChoku is opening.
- The method that Kan-choku and Kana-kan are concomitantly used by using general IME (ATOK12 and MS-IME98 etc.) was found.
Thus, necessity, that switches the input mode and also change the definition of the Roman characters for Kan-choku disappears.
It is scheduled to incorporate this function to the new version of "KanNavi". Please expect.
- That is possible Kanchoku with "Wnn98" that was launched last week was confirmed.
In the near future it is scheduled to disclose the setting data of G-Code.
- Mr. Tokuoka's "Kan saku ban"[= Kanji search board] is disclosed. (Japanese)
This software is such a powerful thing that even what letter is able to search and is able to summarize. (The pinch of "KanNavi"?)
- By using "ATOK12" or "MS-IME98", the input by G-Code has come to be produced.
Yet, these are a subset version of only Hiragana.
For details, please see
"G-Code" for "ATOK" and
"G-Code" for "MS-IME". (Japanese only)
- Kanji input guidance software was disclosed.
- I updated the pages about TUT-Code.
I changed SFC's link address in
Intro. to TUT-Code,
and updated all pages of
TUT-Code (Japanese only).
- I tried translating some pages into English.
Please tell me without reserve if you find mistranslation
or strange description.
- Tadashi Masuda's 'Chouzetsu Gikou
Nyuuryoku' was almost made up.
It has 1604 charactors of Kanji in 2 or 3 strokes using 30 keys.
And it will support 2229 charactors (all of Jouyou kanji
and Jinmei kanji), using top (numeric) keys.
He also said that making textbook is in progress.
- Arrival of 'Canna for Windows 95'.
More information exists at
- I recieved a mail from Mr. Masuda, he said he had not read
Interview of 'ASAhI PASOKON [= personal
computer]'(15 Dec. 1997)
Reration of Kanji and text in Chouzetsu Gikou Nyuuryoku is
- Text (2 strokes edition) has (2 strokes) 764 Kanji and
(3 strokes) 28 Kanji.
- Text (3 strokes edition) has (3 strokes) 840 Kanji
(within 28 kanji).
- Mr. Masuda has made 560 kanji training text of
He said that he will add 5 lessons (140 kanji), and make up all
of text of 2 strokes text in this year.
- 'Canna for Windows 95' final edition will be arrive soon.
You can get more informations at
- Kanchoku environment on Emacs/Mule supports T/TUT-code.
I made a table of
'G-Code' for 'tc2'.
(It is not public yet.)
Thanks many programs made by T/TUT-Coders, it will take rapidly
skill-up than useing Kana-kan.
- I finished to make Kanji array for
The basic set(input by 2 strokes) has 1300 codes (970 kanji,
30 symbols, and 300 undefined codes). The extended set (input by
3 strokes) has 1170 codes (870 kanji and 300 undefined codes).
I defined 1870 characters of kanji and marks.
- Information from Mr. Masuda
- 'Chouzetsu Gikou
Nyuuryoku' was made 140 characters perfectly.
- An article about him will be shown in 'ASAhI PASOKON
[= personal computer]' 15 Dec. (in store at 1 Dec.)
- You can use full-set of TUT-Code by 'Matsutake for Windows'
that is applied by CD-ROM of 'ASCII DOS/V ISSUE' Dec. 1997.
Please use data for customize
- I restart 'G-Code diary'
that had been stopped since last year.
This year, I will charange my best time.
- Newest edition of 'Chokkan! Pasokon/wapuro kanji jiten'
written by Tadashi Masuda is arrived. (Following is copy from
'Hajimeni' [= at first])
[Transration: Even if you don't know pronunciation of '乖', you
may search from '北' (pronounced 'Kita') part of '乖'. That was
a good point of 'Chokkan method'. Now, I think that '乖' seems
like '乗'(pronounced 'Noru') by human's recognizability. So, I
added 'Noru' to keywords.
And then, I put the characters of '北' or '乗' as icons on the
way searching from 'Kita' or 'Noru' to '乖'. So, it will be more
practical. It's 'single shot searching'!]
- I imaged a
- 'Choi Nyuuryoku' and 'G-Code' were copied into beta edition of
'Matsutake for Windows'.
Please get from
here (Japanese), if you are intrasted.
- I wonder is 'Katate [= One hand]
key-card' developed by Fujitsu, realy useful?
- I made 'Whatsnew' (this page) and
[ m(as)m's home position